Welcome to the WuHu acceptable use policy
We ask that you read this use policy carefully as it contains important information on your users rights of our WuHu Platform.
The "WuHu Platform" is here referred as our website or use of our app-based WuHu courier and vendor platform.
As a user of the WuHu Platform:
- You will not use the WuHu Platform in a manner that falsely implies an endorsement, partnership or any other sort of affiliation with WuHu.
- You will not contact another User for any purpose other than asking a question related to your own Booking, Listing, or the User's use of the WuHu Platform, including, but not limited to, recruiting or otherwise soliciting any User to join third-party services, applications or websites.
- You will not use the WuHu Platform to request, make or accept a booking independent of our Platform, to circumvent any of our Service Fees or request, accept or make any payment for the Delivery Services outside our Platform.
- You will not use the WuHu Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages ("spam").
- You must not conduct any action that may discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engage in any abusive or disruptive behaviour or in any other way violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
- You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any aspect of the WuHu Platform or to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the WuHu Platform or otherwise take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the WuHu Platform.
- You shall not misuse any part of the WuHu Platform by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the WuHu Platform, the server on which any of the WuHu Platform are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the WuHu Platform.
- You must not attack the WuHu Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You will not interfere with or try to disrupt the WuHu Platform, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by WuHu or any of WuHu's providers or any other third party to protect the WuHu Platform.
- WuHu and other marks, phrases, logos and designs that we use in connection with our Platform, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of WuHu in the UK and other countries. You require our express written permission to use our trademarks, service marks or trade dress.
- You must not dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm WuHu in any way, including through unauthorised use of Platform or its derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to our Platform domains, trademarks, taglines or promotional campaigns.